|Date Posted||August 14, 2020|
The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring that EAMVL’s finances are managed according to company policies and
best practice in accounting/financial management. He/she manages all of the day-to-day financial processes of the
company and contributes significantly to the development of the company’s financial reporting, annual budgets, and
financial management & control.
Monitor spend against budgets and provide regular analysis to communicate status and highlight any areas of concern
Review daily trial balance, monthly and annual financial statements, and ensure they are prepared in accordance with statutory, International Financial Reporting Standards, and set internal procedures.
• A Bachelors’ Degree in; Commerce or Business Adminstration or a related field majoring in accounting
• A Masters’ Degree in business/finance or a related field is an added advantage
• Professional membership with ACCA/ICPAU/CIMA
Job related experience and knowledge:
• 5-7 years of progressive financial management experience in medium to large-sized businesses
• 4+ years in manufacturing preferred
• Sound background in developing and implementing financial controls and processes
• Demonstrated ability to streamline business operations that drive growth and increase efficiency and bottom line profit.
• Extensive knowledge of international financial reporting standards and other accounting best practice
• Strong competence in tax management and reporting for medium to large sized companies.