Talented and a motivated entry level accounting professional with good understanding of accounting packages for example but not limited to: QuickBooks and Tally use and basic accounting knowledge, skilled at tracking payments, researching discrepancies, processing paper works and completing daily assignments. Always ready to learn new skills and improve processes with diligence and attention to details that contribute to team success.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with clients, to identify client’s needs and match them to appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication (spoken & written) skills equipped with a broad set of sound team-oriented excellent interpersonal skills and build/maintain effective relations.
- Planning and organizing – ability to plan own work and manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure, excellent team works and observes deadlines.
- Reasonable and client-focused move towards all professional assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
|Last Resume Update||June 29, 2020|
vacation work as an enumerator for the National Population census
accounts assistant intern
Field internship program as a University requirement
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce with specialty in accounting
U. A. C. E
Uganda Advanced Certificate Of Education
U. C. E
Uganda Certificate of Education
P. L .E
Primary Leaving Examination