Paul is God fearing and mature Christian with proven track record of high moral integrity, impeccable character and high financial probity. He was a manager in Mountains of the Moon with over 4 years proven hands-on experience in implementing, monitoring and managing people, projects.
Currently, Paul is undertaking an assignment in agribusiness modern farming methods on private work.A graduate of business Management.(M.B.A-Finance)
I have undertaken training in Re-skilling consultancy professionals for Business Success covering the following modules like Developing and Writing strategic plans, Developing Monitoring and Evaluation Systems, Developing Monitoring and Evaluation Frame Works, Developing Monitoring and Evaluation pPlans,Developing Work Plans, Developing budgets, Developing Concept Papers, Developing and Writing Project Proposals, Developing and Writing Project Plans, Developing and Writing Business Plans, Undertaking Baseline Surveys, and Feasibility Studies.
Paul has also worked as a Guest Services Staff member with Fairmont Hotels And Resorts Abu Dhabi and won an award for the best employee of the year in regard to his niche for his attention to details for high profile hotel Guests.
Providing daily administrative support under the direct supervision of the Event Planning Managers. Assisting with the preparation, revisions to and distribution of function summaries. Preparation of Event Orders Coordinate exhibitor packages and inquiries in conjunction with Event Planning Managers (Concierge Desk)
|Last Resume Update||July 30, 2019|
Guest Services coordinator
• Provide daily administration support under the direct supervision of the Event Planning Managers.
• Assist with the preparation, revisions to and distribution of function summaries.
Resumes, contracts and Event Orders Coordinate exhibitor packages and inquiries in conjunction with Event Planning Managers
• Attend weekly operation meetings Arrange and confirm all client services as directed by Event Planning Managers (ex. Meal guarantees, advertising forms, custom menus, security ordering, etc.) In conjunction with Social Media Specialist coordinate and maintain any signage including directional signage, Janus boards and electronic sign requirements.
• Maintain contact with management and information desk tasks for customer follow-up and contact account maintenance.
• Maintain Event Planning forms/documents Generate necessary reports and distribute accordingly.
• Maintain the Client Services contacts in Outlook database.
• Maintain Entertainment binder Primary Customer Service Responsibilities Provide reception coverage.
• Act as the central point of contact for all callers, visitors and clients of the hotel, including the directing of telephone calls and the appropriately responding to queries from both clients and employees to other hotel staff members, email changes and distribution Distribute/save incoming faxes.
• Prepare documents for client events as required (ex. Directional signage, table numbers, wine lists, concession menus, vouchers, key release form).
• Maintain lost and found Ensure all hotel policies, procedures and Customer Service standards are maintained.
• Maintain and update the hotels events line, Visitor Kiosk and prepare weekly & monthly public event listings.
• Provide clients of thehotel with basic business centre administrative services.
Master in Business Administration(Finance)
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance.