Experienced Security Manager with 14 years of skills perfection at senior-level leadership, strengthening local capacity and ownership. Proficient in developing detection and prevention systems to meet organizational security needs and challenges at strategic and operational levels.
The following Accomplishments demonstrates my transferable skills and competences for this role:
- Ensured business continuity through contingency planning and incident management.
- Built capacity and strengthened ownership through trainings and awareness.
- Streamlined security to business needs & challenges by tailoring policies & SOPs.
- Investigated cases which resulted to disciplinary actions and prosecution of culprits.
- Implemented cost effective measures which cut costs and maximized revenue.
- Achieved targets through multitasking, delegation of duties and time management.
- Saved life and property through contingency planning and incident management.
- Protected life and property by developing detection and prevention systems.
- Contributed to increased revenue through loss mitigations to manageable levels.
Summary of transferable skills and strength
- Ability to build capacity through training’s and awareness.
- Skilled in risk assessments and mitigation measures
- Experienced in policy and procedures review, and development.
- Strong people’s management and leadership experience in any environment.
- Ability to analyze and manage security incidents, political events and their ramifications.
- Extensive strategy and coordination expertise with international and local organizations.
- Strategic planning in program design and implementation experience in the areas of rule of law, good governance, compliance, democratization and human rights.
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
|Last Resume Update||May 11, 2020|
|Address||Kiira, Kampala, Uganda|