WORLD VISION UGANDA,
P.O. Box 53914, Kampala.
Email; [email protected]
TO: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
REF: APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ACCOUNTANT
As a highly skilled and experienced Accountant, I read you’re posting for a new Accountant Position with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualification you are seeking for and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to our organization.
With more than 6 years’ experience as a finance person, I am adept in donor finance reporting, budget forecasting and implementation, variance analysis and reporting. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has offered me a well rounded skill set, including first rate organizational and communication skills, I excel at.
- Streamlining processes for improved efficiency and reduced waste.
- Project future trends with proficient and proactive analysis
- Resolving discrepancies promptly and developing ways to prevent future issues.
- Preparing for donor financial reports, audit and working directly with the programs team to facilitate process.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for accounting. I am extremely enthusiastic about the Organization, focus on corporate efficiency and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued growth.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meets your needs.
Thanks you for your time consideration.
Aniku Adrama Aloysious
|Last Resume Update||November 3, 2023|
• Prepare and submit timely, accurate and complete grants financial reports to internal and external users/donors.
• Prepare analysis of grant expenditure for management action to help in monitoring the burn rate of various grants.
• Ensure grants/projects reports are discussed with the project team within the required time schedule.
• Ensure that projects annual budgets are posted in SUN6 for grants handled
• Work on other assignments as may be assignee by the Snr Grants Finance Officer, Manger and FAM from time to time
• Load grants reports in FFR database
• Take lead in Grants/project donor spot checks
• Coordinate Grants/Projects external Audits
• Ensure any Audit recommendation affecting area of responsibility are cleared within 90days after issuance of audit report (both internal & external)
• Play active role in maintenance of internal controls by ensuring laid down procedures are followed and Zero tolerance to Fraud is adhered to
Budget Monitoring & funds monitoring
• Ensure high quality standards are maintained in our budget development (proposal, grant and matches) in co-ordination with program personnel. Work closely with Snr Grants Finance Officer to prepare quality grants budgets
• Assist Program in linking Grant Budgets to Grant Work-plans, so that the activities to be undertaken in the program matches to the budget
• Monitor and review activities to ensure that only budgeted costs have been incurred
• Monitor Project expenses against the approved budget
• Reconcile LDRs with payroll for the project staff under grants.
• Ensure that WFP Funds are liquidated on time to avoid blockage where applicable.
• Ensure reimbursable invoices are prepared based on the donor requirements and submitted on time where applicable.
• Work with the Snr Grants Finance Officer and SFAIRO to follow up on pending reimbursements from donors including tracking.
Degree of master in Business Administration
Completed and Graduated