|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Science & Engineering
Water Technician: Uganda Christian University
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. In charge of Water installation, maintenance and repair of man-holes and water waste pipes, tools, materials and equipment.
2. Make replacements of all sanitary appliances if broken or if they have grown old, as requested by the supervisor.
3. Trace and analyses causes of plumbing problems, work from drawings; prepare rough sketches of work and estimates of materials and labor.
4. Repair and reconnection of broken pipes around campus.
5. Repair of blocked drainage pipes and sewer lines.
Must be a committed Christian with high integrity.
A Certificate in Plumbing & Sheet Metal Work from a recognized institution of Learning will be an added advantage.