|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Support the migration of information to online project management and data tools (Asana and Airtable);
Support the organization and facilitating of regional learning events;
Other tasks as requested by Results Measurement Specialist and the Regional Digital Hub Manager.
For those applicants that wish to combine the internship with the writing of their thesis, UNCDF may provide support in exploring research topics.
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English;
• Strong ability to communicate and function effectively in an international and multicultural environment;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Respect for diversity;
• Highest standards of integrity, discretion and loyalty;
• Commitment to UNCDF`s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Required Skills and Experience
• Enrolled in a bachelor or master’s programme in technology, economics, public/business administration, social sciences, or related discipline, in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship (if a candidate is graduating before the internship period begins, they are no longer eligible); or
• Pursuing their university/college studies, having completed at least two years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree, if pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages;