|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
• Identify, document lessons learned and best practices;
• Prepare and submit well written success stories;
• Organize monitoring and data recording systems of activities in the project in coordination with MEAL colleagues, and ensure timely data collection and entering in ZOAM for easy retrieval.
Characteristics of Role
The role is 1.0 FTW (40 hrs/week). Working hours and benefits are outlined in the ZOA Uganda Conditions of Service.
The PM will be based at the ZOA West Nile office in Arua. Regular field visits to the project locations/other districts in the region are anticipated, which may necessitate overnight stays. Visits to other ZOA programme locations may also be requested for coordination, training and learning.
• Programme Management Unit (PMU) at World Vision, for coordination, reporting and consortium management tasks;
• Local government actors and relevant district offices;
• Community leaders, members, project participants, volunteers;
• Other NGO and sector actors on relevant technical topics, local partners;
• Private sector partners.