|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
Social Services & Nonprofit
Closing date: August 13, 2020
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE MISSION
CONSULTANCY - TERMS OF REFERENCE
International Justice Mission (IJM) is an international human rights organization that works to ensure that all, especially the most vulnerable, have proper and appropriate access to justice.
· Creating day-to-day visible IJM presence in the District through engagement with stakeholders ensuring IJM is integrated into Spotlight programming
· Offering relevant technical skills either on justice service delivery or survivor and community engagement that enables the transfer of knowledge and mentorship of local stakeholders
· Be the local point of contact who can speak the local language and can provide support to IJM Uganda teams when they are in District.
· Coordinate with local authorities to secure the necessary authorizations to implement activities within the district.
· Degree in Social Work & Social Administration, Social Sciences, Education, International Development, Community Development or Developmental Studies
· Other Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience will be considered
· Project management experience or qualifications are desirable