|Date Posted||October 15, 2021|
Reports to: Manager Business Banking/ Assistant Manager Business Banking/
Business Administrator (depending on branch size)
Role : Drive business growth, credit quality, and excellent customer
experience while offering a wide range of solutions to the customers,
based on customer needs, for the respective portfolio.
Grade/Rank 1 -B
Key Result Areas:
1. Formulate and implement sales action plans for the portfolio that will facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
2. Analyse existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities utilising the MIS information
3. Participate in sales campaigns, techniques, and tactics in a planned manner to achieve sales targets.
4. Prepare sales reports showing the balance sheet position, pipeline and sales performance for the period required
5. Proactively acquire new client and drive cross-selling of additional solutions according to customer needs; as well as referring sales leads to other business stakeholders like Asset Finance, Trade finance, Mortgage among others
6. Drive the use/sale of alternative self-service banking channels and educate customers on the benefits of utilising alternative channels
7. Grow revenue and profitability of assigned portfolio
Education and Professional Qualifications: This document has been classified as CONFIDENTIAL-INTERNAL by Centenary Bank.
• Bachelor’s degree in an Agricultural-related field.
• Analytical skills
• Communicating with Impact
• Decision Making
• Team player