|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
Science & Engineering
JINJA BREW UGANDA
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Operating Equipment and Manage Associated Processes & Performance in Packaging
• Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Interpret and implement production plan for shift
• Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
• Monitor production processes on shift and correct any negative trends
• Ensure process quality and productivity
• Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
• Complete Team room administration as required
• Contribute to self-development
• Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
• Use QFR's (As per triggers)
• Complete 5 WHY's (As per triggers) with relevant team members
• Contribute towards AB reports as required.
• Conduct autonomous operations
Minimum Qualification Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.