|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Computer & IT
__Description__ Network administrators install, support and manage the networks and computer systems that keep information flowing. They implement and maintain network hardware and software, troubleshoot network problems, and ensure network security, availability & performance standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
a) Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analysing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
b) Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
c) Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
d) Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
e) Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Takes ownership of IT voice and vision, creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge, able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Hands-on experience on Infrastructure, IT Operations, and/or IT Development
- Understanding of budgets, business-planning and controlling IT budget
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- At least 3 years in senior management positions such as CTO, CIO, Head Technology in a vibrant technology firm, business or financial institution. Experience in the banking industry would be a distinct advantage.