|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
Science & Engineering
Job title: MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANICS.
Reports to: Principal.
Duty Station: Vocational Training Centre Nakivale School. (Nakivale-Isingiro District)
No. of Posts: 01 (0NE).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning for and requesting for teaching and learning materials.
• Prepare and keep records of subject schemes of work, lesson plans, record of marks,
examinations and projects given to each class taught.
• Submit the above for inspections to Director of studies and to Principal at least once in a
month and the centre Inspectors on demand.
• Keep inventory of class Equipment, Text-books, training materials, etc.
• Ensure proper maintenance and use of teaching and learning materials.
• Carrying out all teaching and learning activities assigned, planned and targeted.
• Teach lessons as timetabled.
▪ Should be able to work in a hard to reach and multicultural environment.
▪ Ability to work in a team
▪ Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills
▪ Ability to deal with emergencies calmly
▪ Highly self-motivated
▪ Ability to work well with students at school