|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
Monitoring and Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Kampala Road, Uganda
The Innovation Village is a destination entrepreneurs call home. We believe that every idea that could transform society should be given an opportunity to see what that idea could become.
Have you ever considered a career working with startups? Startup culture is high energy, your ticket to being a problem solver, attracts the best minds around and lets you fast-track your career with high-growth teams. Startup culture gives you the flexibility to explore emerging technologies and test your limits along the way.
We enable organisations to work with entrepreneurs, capture new value from digital—creating products, experiences, and businesses. We bring together a community where people can design, prototype, test, scale and launch imaginative and solutions to big challenges - together.
Join us and help solve the future—we can't wait to meet you
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager will oversee all aspects of monitoring and evaluation of Innovation Village activities and departments that conduct them. S/he will be responsible for designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems and be involved in communicating the outcomes to stakeholders at multiple levels. S/he will design and implement a monitoring and evaluation system to capture data from Innovation Village activities across the country and region The M&E Manager will also lead processes to review and analyze evidence to inform Innovation Village’s strategy.
● Lead and ensure the quality of all monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management components of activities
● Ensure the integration of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities into all activities
● Oversee/lead the collecting, reporting, and analysis of data and information on project activities.
● Ensure timely and complete reporting to partners in accordance with approved reporting formats,
● Monitor and evaluate progress towards meeting Innovation Village’s annual work plan objectives and expected outputs, including selecting progress indicators and monitoring progress in meeting them.
Must have exceptional communication and presentation skills, fluency in English, strong teamwork and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
You are bold, appreciate direct and open conversation and can collaborate with your supervisor
You can work with minimum supervision, actively drive your work and department and enjoy taking initiative to suggest and won improvement and change projects
● You easily fit into a youthful and informal work culture
● You are collaborative and open to differing views on seeking common ground.
At least 5years of professional experience in monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects or programs.