|Date Posted||August 10, 2020|
Position : Manager Quality Assurance
Number of Positions : One (1)
Directorate/Dept./Office : CEO’s Office
Level : IRA 3
Duty Station : Head Office
Responsible to : Chief Executive Officer
Responsible for : Executive Secretary
Working Relationships : Internal: CEO/All staff
: External: Customers/Government Officials/Auditors
Job Purpose : Provide high level, professional, business and administrative management support to the CEO, and the senior management team. The individual will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day projects and
liaising with other Departments throughout the
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitor and report on the implementation of plans and projects highlighting the progress, delays, risks, and opportunities.
2. Liaise with the senior management team members and other stakeholders both internal
and external and support the CEO to ensure tasks are completed as scheduled in departmental work plans.
3. Collect and analyse the performance reports from the Directorates and prepare summarized reports required by the CEO and the Board.
1. A relevant (Honors) Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
2. At least Master’s degree in Economics or any other relevant field
3. Professional qualification in ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators),
CPS (Chartered Public Secretary) or CS (Chartered Secretary) will be an added advantage.
6 years’ working experience in related assignments/field, is an added advantage.
3. Strategic planning and budgeting
4. Analytical skills
5. Report writing
6. Decision making
7. Interpersonal skills