|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
Social Services & Nonprofit
Organization Hope for Justice
Closing date 30 Nov 2020
Addressing Child Trafficking and Slavery (ACTS) Project
Hope for Justice is a global charity working to end human trafficking/modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society.
· Design and develop a Livelihoods model for reintegrating families.
· Facilitate business skills training for girls based at the Hope for Justice Lighthouse.
· A degree in a relevant field, preferably in Development Studies, Economy or Socio-Economic Development, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship.
· Practical experience in developing income generating activities (IGAs), small and micro enterprises (SMEs) and other innovative approaches to humanitarian livelihoods.
· Experience of facilitating business training.