|Date Posted||July 25, 2021|
· Ensure facilities have updated IPC documents and guidelines.
· Ensure coordination, supervision/mentorship of IPC activities by the district IPC committees.
· Ensure the integration of quality improvement into IPC implementation at facility and district levels.
· Work closely with the MOH, Hoima RRH and above site partners in overseeing and standardizing IPC implementation, IPC mentorship, reporting and IPC QI activities.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
· Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community health; a Bachelors’ degree in Public Health will be an added advantage.
· Prior training in IPC/or COVID19 management.
· At least 1 years’ experience as an IPC or COVID19 trainer/facilitator for nationally recognized training or experience as a member of an IPC committee will be an added advantage.