|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Kampala based clients, we are looking for competent and experienced
Head of Leaf Production
To manage the Agronomy Operations for the organization to achieve yield and quality targets in line with AOI Leaf Production Policies and Procedures
1.1 Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluates, reviews, plans, forecasts and develops the 3 to 5-year Agronomy operational plan. Prepares, monitors and maintains the financial budget for the Agronomy Sustainability.
• Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships through related education in line with the Crop Calendar, discussion groups, and monitoring community and local Government issues to support general community and local Government.
• Monitors the quality and yield of the crop production, provides 24-hour agronomy expertise and service to the Stakeholders, monitors compliance and manages the development of Agronomy Field staff and farmers.
• Oversees the successful implementation of the Forestry Projects and takes remedial action if required. Oversees the successful implementation of the Rocket Barns programme and takes remedial action if required.
• Builds stakeholder relationships through incorporation of CEP, develops SRTP/Sustainability Plan, prepares for self- evaluation and represents AOU Agronomy on SRTP issues with key stakeholders.
• Builds and maintains customer relationships by conducting field visits, providing background information and customer reports and entertaining customers.
• Ensures the implementation of the SHE Policies and Regulations throughout Agronomy through the Agronomy field staff.
• Liaises with the Human Resources Manager where appropriate and manages the Agronomy Staff and resources to ensure that efficient and effective Agronomy services and assistance are provided to the Business in line with AO Uganda Strategy.
How to Apply
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mark your application as “Application _ Head of Leaf Production “In the subject line of your email not later than 5:00 pm, Tuesday 21st-2019
only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification