|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan. We are looking for a competent and experienced Head of Business Development
The Head of Business Development is a Senior Manager tasked to help the business grow through identifying new sales leads, pitching business and maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers. The job holder is accountable to assist them to acquire new customers/clients to be added to the existing ones. The role is crucial to expand and or to diversify our clientele. This includes business-to-business, business-to-customer, even to non-profit organizations and governments.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establishing mutually beneficial business relationships and partnerships with local Banks and other financial service providers in Uganda, in order to achieve the set revenue objectives and ensure business growth;
• Generating and implementing a Financial Inclusion strategy including what partnerships and products to focus on, to drive adoption, utilization and revenue growth;
• Relationship management; securing, and nurturing partnerships with leading banks and other financial service providers;
• Overseeing and contributing to the production of partnership, business proposals and contracts;
• Innovation; Identifying new avenues and opportunities to grow business volumes while creating value for customers and partners;
• Contributing to thought leadership and building brand awareness through various platforms including digital platforms and public relations;
• Lead negotiations with identified Banks and collaborate with technical teams in pitching for partnerships to ensure successful closure of deals;
• Leveraging on bank services, products and the digital Banking platforms to create value for business and customers;
• Responsible for pleasant & seamless client experience;
• Undertakes all other duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time
• Ability to build and nurture new relationships, effectively negotiate and close deals with institutional executives;
• Existing relationships with decision makers at organizations delivering financial services or otherwise innovating in the financial inclusion space;
• Familiarity with prevailing digital trends, e-commerce and digital vendors and applications in the financial services or e-commerce;
• Deep domain knowledge of financial inclusion challenges, solutions, and trends;
• Adept at understanding ever-changing Mobile Industry including device operating systems, carriers, new technologies, innovations and best in class experiences.
• within depth understanding of Digital Banking. Must have at least 5 years in a management role.
• Experience with a Telecom in Uganda.
• Possession of an MBA or other relevant postgraduate degrees highly desirable