|Date Posted||October 18, 2021|
Social Services & Nonprofit
• Ensure clear delineation of roles and responsibilities and logical portfolio allocation for all team members.
• Coordinate performance management within the department and ensure a culture of high performance through staff engagement and accountability.
• Oversee recruitment of new staff as required. Ensure comprehensive onboarding and training for new hires.
The Grants Coordinator will need to meet the requirements below:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and applicable experience in nonprofit governance, administration, grants management, including BD and compliance
• Minimum of six years of experience in humanitarian grants management in a multi-donor, multi-sector working environment.