|Date Posted||October 7, 2019|
Accounting & Finance
Job Title: FIELD BASED FINANCE SUPERVISOR, 02 positions
Report to: MANAGER FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION, NAADS
To prepare and sign relevant sugarcane production documents including witnessing material
deliveries to farmers and ensure timely reporting on performed tasks. The incumbent also
provides administrative and logistical requirements of the Sugarcane production activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The hired Field Based Finance Supervisors will work closely with Contract Management team
and other field based staff posted to the area and execute the following duties and responsibilities.
1. Prepare documents for loaded cane seed in trucks due for delivery to beneficiary farmers.
2. Sign on transit/loading, offloading cane seed documentation.
3. Witness delivery of cane seed to beneficiary farmers.
4. Liaise and coordinate with other representatives of NAADS based in the field for harmonised
5. Liaise with the service provider and farmers’ association for scheduling of smooth delivery of
6. Prepare documents for receipt and issuance of seed cane and fertilizers for use in gardens.
7. Produce monthly reports on tasks performed.
Must have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point);
Demonstrable experience and excellent skills in report writing;
Good oral and written communication skills;
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of institutions and environment;
Ability to work for long hours within a set-up of competing priorities;
Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit;
Ability to respond timely to queries and provide feedback;
Self - motivated and dynamic with a willingness and ability to use initiative to assist the organization to achieve its objectives; and
Keen sense of ethics, integrity and commitment.
Adult Ugandan aged below 45 years.
Related job experience, age