|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
Transportation & Logistics
Job Title: Driver
Reports to: Senior Administrative Officer
Duty Station; Mutukura Border Post
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for operating the DDA’s Motor vehicles.
1) Keep assigned vehicle free from damage and in acceptable condition.
2) Maintain assigned vehicle clean inside and outside.
3) Fuel the assigned vehicle.
4) Ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility
to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
5) Perform simple vehicle maintenance (taking vehicle for inspections, filling tyres with air etc.)
6) Responsible for proper use and maintenance of keys.
7) Keep driving records (i.e. Mileage, fuel receipts).
8) Work extra/overtime hours as needed according to the workload.
9) Maintain an excellent driving record
10) Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
11) Complete all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the specified job requirements should submit their
application forms, up to date curriculum vitae and photocopies of certified academic
credentials and three referees not later than 6th December 2019. to the address below.
Dairy Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1, Kafu Rd. Kampala
Tel: 0414-343883 / 0414-343901/2
A Certificate in basic Motor Vehicle Mechanics is an Added advantage.
A valid Driving permit.
A Defensive Driving certificate is a must.