|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Social Services & Nonprofit
Director Research and Knowledge Management
COE-Kampala Capacity Bulding Department 01
Responsible for strategic direction and high-level oversight of research projects and collaborations at Baylor-Uganda, the responsible and ethical conduct of research, publication, dissemination, and translation of research to policy.
· Develop/revise research policy documents
· Oversee all aspects of the research and evaluation studies, from idea conception, protocol development, implementation, data analysis, report writing, and dissemination at district, national and international level.
· Establish performance targets, monitor progress and appraise research team.
· Develop staffing plans to appropriately align resources to workloads.
· Assist and advise on the preparation and management of budgets for studies and projects.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
· Medical Doctor with a Master’s degree in medicine, Epidemiology or Public Health,
· PhD is an added advantage