|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
Social Services & Nonprofit
S/he will serve as the project’s main point of contact with JCRC, USAID, HoH and relevant stakeholders on routine and strategic matters. S/he will also ensure effective organizational management, collaboration and communication with the partners and host MoH structures.
Specific duties and responsibilities;
• Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives and targets.
• Ensure that project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of USAID and those of the region.
• Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the award.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with USAID, MoH as well as other stakeholders.
Qualifications and skills required;
• Advanced degree in public health, health administration, international health or a related field.
• 6+ years of experience managing HIV care and treatment programs at a regional or national level, including planning, designing, implementing, mentoring, and evaluating and documenting results.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills.