|Date Posted||November 24, 2019|
Computer & IT
NAADS is looking for competent, committed and qualified Ugandans to fill Secretariat headquarter based positions for Data Entrants to support the NAADS Secretariat Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Department in data entry management on a seven (07) month contract period with the possibility of renewal.Job Title: DATA ENTRANT, 02 Positions
Report to: ASSISTANT MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (DATA BASE)
The main purpose of the job is to support NAADS Secretariat in data entry operations onto the Web
based Database Management System to increase the degree to which data is fit for purposes of its
intended use in different dimensions that include relevance, accuracy, timeliness, accessibility and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Data Entrants will work closely with Assistant Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support data
entry on all programme related databases to feed into the online database management information
system and report compilation.
2 | P a g e
NAADS-Detailed Advert for Data Entrants Oct.,2019
Specific duties and responsibilities;
1. Enter NAADS/OWC program data onto the web based Database Management System for FYs
2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
2. Data entry that will involve various data sets from all the District Local Governments; District
performance indicators, information on the administrative units, enterprises, releases and the
3. Will make sure that there is appropriate accuracy, confidentiality and secrecy of data entered
into the databases by rechecking Data after entry and make sure that data is entered
correctly on daily basis.
4. Undertake periodic data analysis from the web based database system to inform decisionmaking processes.
5. Assist PM&E Unit in providing data for compilation of periodic and annual reports.
6. Perform other duties as advised by the supervisor.
Demonstrated good IT skills including knowledge in advanced MS Office Packages preferably MS Access and MS Excel.
Demonstrated skills and experiences in data entry, data management & analysis.
Good oral and written communication skills
Work as team player and team maker
Proven typing speed and accuracy of a minimum of 40 words per minute
Ability to meet tight reporting deadlines