|Date Posted||July 23, 2021|
Country Representative - Uganda
• Practice the highest degree of professionalism and integrity to build Aceli Africa’s excellent reputation in Uganda;
• Collaborate with the Aceli team at the regional and global levels to ensure that all of the above responsibilities are well-coordinated with Aceli’s strategic priorities and operating processes.
Required qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Agricultural Economics, or related field;
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience in East Africa with at least 5 years in Uganda;
• Keen understanding of the agricultural finance market in Uganda, including leading lenders, value chains, and industry dynamics;