|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Science & Engineering
To manage statistics for coordination and implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on epidemic preparedness and control by acquisition of information for
production of periodic, Regional Referral Hospitals, Districts, Ministry and Sector Performance Reports and updating of National Health Information Database.
• Plans and budget for health data collection and preparation.
• Monitors availability of HMIS tools in the region and act as liaison for the region with MoH HQ to ensure adequate HMIS tools stock
• Ensures HMIS data quality in the region is complete, timely and correct, conducting.
• Degree in Statistics or Biostatistics or Applied Economics or Quantitative
• Economics from a recognized University or Institution.
• Should be computer literate with skills in Statistical Packages/Spreadsheet like
Microsoft Excel, SPSS, Stata, Epi Info etc and common programming languages.
• Should be able to interact with at least one of the common relational database
management systems like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, IBM DB2 etc.